Race Timing Assistant
We have exciting opportunities available for individuals interested in joining our team. No previous timing experience is required. We are willing to train the right candidate. This job requires weekend work with very early start times. Some travel may be required to attend out of town events.
The following qualifications are required for the position:
- Excellent communication skills, written and
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional
- Ability to build relationships with our customers and the community
- Ability to focus for extended periods of time and as well as multitask
- Ability to work outdoors for multiple hours in all weather conditions
- Ability to travel (must have reliable transportation)
- Must be available to work weekends, select holidays and extended hours as needed
- Ability to lift/carry up to 60 pounds
The following qualifications are not required, but are a plus:
- IT knowledge and/or experience
- Website maintenance and/or design
Job duties include but are not limited to the following: Setting up timing computers, data entry from entry forms, instructing and monitoring timing volunteers, setting up timing equipment, creating a network to connect all timing equipment, cleaning and storing timing equipment, assisting participants with race results issues, and more.