2016 PA Trophy Series
- Hits: 70342
NEW RACES! NEW SCORING! NEW PRIZES!
Any runner who wants to test their competitive trail running abilities while participating in seven of cures buying viagra in the dominican republic the best trail races in the country!
The 2016 PA Trail Runner Trophy Series will give runners a chance to win great prizes like never before! The series is expanding to seven (7) races throughout the year with a brand new scoring system and cialis for woman prizes going three deep in all age categories. The new format allows participants to battle it out all the way until the end of the season. At the conclusion of the final event, we will ultimately crown an overall male and overall female champion along with the buy cialis 5 mg top three from each age category.
TROPHY SERIES RACES
The following races will make up the 2016 PA Trail Runner Trophy Series
- Mile Run Trail Challenge Half Marathon (Saturday, April 2)
- Hyner View Trail Challenge 25k*** (Saturday, April 23)
- Greenwood Furnace Trail Challenge (Sunday, May 1)
- Chief Wetona Half Marathon*** (Sunday, May 15)
- Rothrock Trail Challenge (Saturday, June 4)
- Prowl The Sproul (Saturday, July 23)
- Dam Half*** (Sunday, September 18)
***Please note the following races will NOT be scored in the Trophy Series***
Hyner 50k Chief Wetona 7-Miler Dam Full
AGE CATEGORIES & PRIZES
Participant age will be determined using the participants age of the last race of the series (Dam Half – September 18, 2016). When registering for each event please keep this in mind and mark down your age accordingly. Age categories will consist of the following:
Male: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Female: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Prize packages will be awarded to the top three (3) in each age category along with the overall male and overall female winners of the entire series. In addition, one person will win the Trophy Series Sportsmanship Award chosen by the Series Committee. All award winners will receive a great prize package at the it's cool conclusion of the 2016 series.
Over the last few years, the PA Trail Runner Trophy Series has become increasingly competitive and has made Central PA the #1 place for dominate trail runners and races in the entire country. The new scoring format for 2016 has only added to that competitive spirit. Below are the rules and scoring system.
1. The series will consist of 7 events throughout the year, as listed above. The Hyner 50k, Chief Wetona 7-Miler and the Dam Full will no longer be PA Trophy Series point scoring events.
2. Points will be earned per age category, both for male and female
- 25 points for 1st place, 24 points for 2nd place, 23 points for 3rd place and pacelafair.org so on…
3. Additional bonus points will be awarded to the top 5 overall finishers (per gender). 5 points will be awarded to the 1st place male & female, 4 points will be awarded to the 2nd place male & female, 3 points will be awarded to the 3rd place male & female and so on...
4. The maximum number of lepsoc.org.za points a participant can earn at one race is 30 (25 for winning their age group + 5 bonus points for being the top overall finisher in the race).
5. Participants have the ability to earn points in all 7 races but only their top 5 best scores will count towards the season total. The more events you participate in throughout the year, the better your chances are of accumulating a higher score. See scoring example below for further detail.
6. If two participants are tied in points at the end of the series the remedies tie breaker criteria is as follows:
- The participant who ran the most number of Trophy Series events will be ranked higher than the participant who ran less.
- If “Racer X” has 100 points and ran 6 events and “Racer Y” has 100 points and ran 7 events, “Racer Y” will be ranked higher than “Racer X
- If both participants have the same number of points and ran the same number of events, the second criteria will be who beat who the first time those two participants ran head-to-head.
- If “Racer X” and “Racer Y” both have 100 points and both ran all 7 events than the participant who finished higher at the Mile Run Trail Challenge (the first event these two faced head-to-head) will be ranked higher.
7. Anyone who participates in 5 or more events throughout the year will automatically earn 2016 PA Trail Runner Trophy Series swag regardless of how they finish in their age group.
8. In the event that a person wins their age group and overall male / female, the 2nd place person in that age group will take over 1st place in that age group.